27 Apr We are recruiting
In June 2022 we will be launching a new arm to our business – one aimed at supporting charities, social enterprises and not for profit organisations.
We are seeking a marketing and sales assistant to support us with this exciting venture. This is a 10-week position, with 28 hours a week. We can’t tell you much more yet but, those applicants who make it through to the interview stage will be fully briefed about our plans – ahead of (and to help you prepare for) the interview process.
This role is being supported by the University of Bedfordshire and is open to any UK graduate, as long as you have graduated within the last five years.
Here is a summary of the role:
Marketing and Sales Job Duties:
Project specific: Support the Founder/ Director with the following:
• The ‘go live’ and launch will be in June/July and you will need to be adept at marketing – in particular with copywriting, social media and website content – writing and uploading.
• You will help develop promotional/ sales strategies and marketing – such as special promotions, sponsored events, press campaigns
• Liaise with new and potential clients to answer questions, capture data and more
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Gather data and lead on the project’s administration and e-communication – from start to follow up surveys
• Create and present regular performance reports
• Attend networking events and travel to meet clients as needed
• Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop and implement a marketing strategy
• Work directly to and with the Founder/ Director to manage integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics
• Provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitor and financial analysis
• Agree KPIs and align marketing plans with these
• Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
Marketing Specialist requirements and qualifications
• Excellent grammar and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Passion, enthusiasm and the desire to learn and make a difference
• A degree in marketing, communications or similar/ relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and market research methods
• Applicable knowledge in marketing data analytics and tools
• Hands-on experience with marketing software (eg Canva, social media scheduling platforms, Eventbrite, WordPress, Google Analytics). Please note training can be provided.
This role is being supported by the University of Bedfordshire. The hourly rate is £12.93. It is a 10-week position at 28 hours a week. The successful candidate will be based in our Northampton office, although there will be some remote working and potentially meetings to attend (Northamptonshire).
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter – explaining what excites you about this role and why you think you would be a perfect fit – email@example.com.
The closing date is Friday, 6th May 2022 at 12noon.