Masterclass for UK Charities
Just posting content on social media isn’t enough. If you want to get results from your social media activity then you need to know how to use it strategically.
We have joined forces with fellow marketing expert Lindsay Woodward Marketing to offer the ultimate Masterclass on social media marketing, specifically for the not-for-profit sector.
• Raise your profile
• Increase support and donations
• Stand out from the crowd & engage with new and existing donors
• Recruit talent and new trustees
• Celebrate your charitable objectives
With 53 million active social media users in the UK, your audience is out there and waiting to hear from and about you.
• It’s free & easy to use
• It’s online which means that anyone and everyone, wherever they live and whatever they do, can read about your organisation.
• Easy to use when you know how and embrace the basics
• There are endless possibilities for content.
• It can be fun.
• Learn about the different social platforms to understand which are best suited to you and your audience
• How to target your audience
• How to create an effective content plan
• How social media activity can work alongside other areas of your organisation
• How to measure success
Jessica Pilkington is a trained journalist who has secured headlines across the country, in local and national newspapers and magazines. She has worked in public relations for more than 20 years and specialises in supporting the not-for-profit sector as well as SMEs in creative and cultural industries. Jessica has been leading training sessions for many years – running bespoke workshops on everything from ‘how to write a press release’ to ‘securing media coverage’ and ‘identifying newsworthy angles’.
Lindsay Woodward is a CIM qualified Chartered Marketer who has been working in marketing for nearly 20 years. In 2020 she was elected as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, meaning she has a wealth of both training and experience to offer the best advice to those that she works with. Lindsay is known for bringing a fresh perspective to social media marketing, allowing companies to get more out of it in less time.
Jessica and Lindsay have been collaborating since 2019 and are delighted to be running these masterclasses.